Dear Value Customer,
Skin Perfect Brothers’ highest priority is always the safety of our patients and staff members. We know you continue to hear and see news reports about the coronavirus, or COVID-19, and some of its effects around the world. Please rest assure that our team is closely monitoring this evolving situation and regularly with health agencies for information and guidance.
We intend to welcome our guests in accordance with appointments and schedules, and we continue to implement preventive measures as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as our own health and hygiene protocols. All our associates continue to practice the high standards of cleanliness, which assists with illness prevention. We employ rigorous sanitation standards and robust cleaning procedures, including
- Extensive and ongoing training for associates on maintaining a safe and hygienic workplace and environment for our guests;
- Specified intervals for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas throughout the day;
- Numerous and accessible hand washing facilities and hand sanitizer locations;
- Daily and frequent sanitation procedures for restrooms, waiting areas, treatment rooms, chairs, all linens and trash cans
- Supporting employees in staying home from work if they are sick so they can rest and recover
- Practice 6 feet social distancing
- Check temperature before check-in
More than ever, we are proud to honor our commitment to provide you with the safe clean environment so you feel confident attending on all scheduled appointments and should you need to reschedule your appointment because you are not feeling well or may have traveled outside the country (please follow the guidance on the CDC website cdc.gov) , one of our associate will be more than happy to accommodate you by calling (909) 839-0714.
During this uncertain time, the leadership is closely monitoring updates from the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization regarding COVID-19. We will continue to seek guidance from these agencies and public health officials and we will update you as new information becomes available.
We sincerely thank you for your continued business, and above all, for your trust in Skin Perfect Brothers and its team members.
M.D Charles Kim M.D
Joseph Liu PA, CEO